Subscribe to Batang Yagit’s adventures. Join him as he finds his way to more abundant supplies of rags.
Originally sharing his experiences of being a "yagit" in Davao, he now tries to find his luck in the busy district of Makati. He still finds time to blog and go on weekend trips despite his hectic schedule. Join Batang Yagit, now that he has developed from "rags" to a more abundant supply of rags.
- Attending PAL’s inaugural flight to Toronto
- Moving to a new desk
- Under-Appreciation, whatever it means
- Diving in Malapascua soon
- Petronas Twin Towers at night
- Gadget Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- AirPhil Express now flies to KL
- Carrot, Limpet, and Noose from Crumpler
- Tatt Awards 2012 Nominations
- Going back to Boracay for work
@BatangYagit on Twitter
Follow @BatangYagit on Twitter