Bata goes to Manila (Part 2)
The second day was not that bad after all except for the rain showers which made our night wet. Hehehehe. I woke up 8 in the morning. We had trouble sleeping the previous night kasi naman sobrang init. Our bed was position behind a room divider and yung hangin na binubuga ng aircon won’t reach our direction, same with the electric fan.
- 8 A.M. We had our breakfast sa baba. We were waiting for Mac and Ate Shiela who went out to get the ‘lost’ luggage at the airport. Then may sinundo rin sila from Ateneo de Manila. Some conyo ateneans who want to meet us. Lol. Parang artista. hehehe… Ateneans from the South meets Ateneans from the North.
- 11 A.M. Dumating sila Mac and Ate Shie so we started our plant tour. Nagvolunteer si Sir Jess, the owner of the press, to tour us sa buong planta. Astig. Marami na palang pinagbago since the last time i went there. May gym na sila. Tapos na rin ang 3rd floor dormitory nila. May VIP Room na rin sa rooftop equipped with modern home theater system. May kitchen and sauna rin.
- 12 NN We decided to head to tagaytay. Sa Tagaytay daw kami maglulunch. We were anticipating that we would arrive there after an hour. Thanks to the traffic at the toll gates which made our trip even longer. May Jollibee Drive Thru pa na parang hindi Drive Thru kasi you need to wait around 20 mins just to get your order. Nag-dine in na lang sana kami. So it’s not good to wait that long just to get a ‘pampalipas gutom’ meal. (Same experienced happened to me last July at Ilo-ilo City where we waited 40 mins for our Drive Thru order to arrive. This was during our Boracay Escapade) So instead of waiting this long, we decided to wait till we get to Tagaytay. Para naman mapabilis ang travel.
- 2 P.M. It was around this time when we had our ‘lunch’ in a restaurant in Tagaytay, Maganda yung site kasi sa likod ng resto, makikita yung foggy view ng Taal. Medyo drizzly na rin at this point. Nag-aantay na lang na babagsak ang clouds. This was the second time in Tagaytay. Medyo matagal na rin since the last time I’ve been there.
- 4 P.M. After having lunch ang taking pics, we decided to head for Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Nagyaya yung mga bata (di ako kasali) na mag-EK raw. So ayun, papunta kaming Enchanted Kingdom tas malakas ang ulan. Parang babagyuhin ata si wizard sa lakas ng ulan. Hehehe.
- 5:30 P.M. EK na sa wakas. Medyo umaambon pero ok lang. Sayang ang opportunity. Hehehe.. (Again, it’s not my first time here). Excited lahat. Kaso, nung nasa loob na kami, biglang umulan ng malakas. So we were obliged to buy ‘Anti Rain Apparel’ from their souvenir shops. Orange Raincoat yung binili ko. That’s the only thing I bought from the park. So ayun, enjoy kahit umuulan. (The last time i went there, umulan din)
- 9:00 P.M. We headed back to Manila for our supposed to be gimik. Kaso basa lahat from the wet and wild ride at the rapids. Kahit ako na naka-raincoat na, basa pa rin. Since, all of us were tired (and wet), we decided not to pursue our gimik. We had dinner at the Bacolod Inasal (i think this one is similar with Mang Inasal, they used the same font) in Makati. After nun, we headed back to our place to rest. Pagod na lahat eh.
Related Links :