The Batang Yagit 2009 Year-end Post
It’s the time of the year again wherein I am compelled to make a blog post of what has happened to me in the previous year. If 2008 has been a year for my blogging career, I can say that much has changed in 2009. I haven’t done much for blogging in 2009 as compared to 2008. I’ve been slacking a lot especially in making blog posts.
This year (2009), most of my time revolved around work. It was this year when I got formally employed in our company after taking the 5-month training. And luckily, also this year, I got promoted and regularized at the same time. I didn’t blog of this though.
Despite the fewer blog posts, I’m still glad that I pulled off 2009 well.
Batang Yagit in Numbers
- I made a total of 72 blog posts here at Batang Yagit
- I went to five different places this year (Baguio City, Cebu City, Tagaytay City, Davao City and Boracay)
- According to Picasa, I took around 20,920 pictures in 2009
Highlights of 2009
Here are few of the highlights for 2009
- January 2009: Blog-O-Rama, Kuya Bunso and a pair of eyeglasses
- February 2009: The Batang Yagit Action Figure
- March 2009: Pinoy Lakwatsero and the SEO Contest
- April 2009: Summer
- May 2009: Bought my own DSLR
- June 2009: Baguio Trip
- July 2009: Taping and Friends
- August 2009: Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs
- September 2009: New Apartment and QTube
- October 2009: The Blog Awards
- November 2009: Where did November go?
- December 2009: Celebrating Christmas away from home