For those of you who are frequent here in my blog, you might have noticed by now the redesigned batang yagit header above. Batang Yagit (the funny cartoon above) supports Globe in giving its Prepaid subscribers more reason to enjoy their weekends with Globe’s newest treat called SuperFREE Weekends.
Globe is giving away 200 free text to all networks plus an entire hour of mobile web browsing ever weekend which you can freely use on Saturday and Sunday. This free giveaway is available to all Globe prepaid subscribers who have reached an accumulated load of P199 from Monday till Friday. Subscribers who reached this amount are eligible in receiving these weekend treats on the same week. To avail the promo, after you have reached the accumulated amount of P199 worth of prepaid load, you may text SUPERFREE to 8888 on Saturday of the same week to get your SuperFREE Weekend. Now that’s something you can look forward to every week.
To learn more about Globe’s Super FREE Weekends, please check out their website.
Super Free! Super Pwede! Weekend Promo
If you think all the fun ends there, you’re wrong. As a reader of this blog, you have to opportunity of getting the P5000.00 worth of ”Super Free weekend fun & pamper package” for you and one of your friends.
To join this promo/contest, just follow these simple instructions.
- Blog, Tweet, Plurk or Post on Facebook something about the topic: “TGIS: 3 Super Reasons Why You’re Super Thankful it’s Saturday/Sunday!”
- Add a photo or a video clip to make it super!
- Post the link of your super entry as a comment to this post. (Reminder: Make sure that your post is not set to private.)
- Super deadline of entries is on Sunday, February 27.
- The Super Pwede winning entry will be determined by me.
- One (1) grand prize winner will get a Super Free weekend fun & pamper package worth P5,000 for you and a friend. Ten (10) consolation prizes of P200 Globe Prepaid load will also be given out for you to experience Globe Prepaids Super Free Weekends!
To give you an idea of what to post, here’s an example:
My 3 Super Reasons why I’m super thankful it’s Saturday or Sunday
- I get to hang out with my Super Nyok friends. Most of us are busy during weekdays and weekend is perfect for unwinding and hanging out.
- I love take photos and these three Super Nyok friends love to camwhore.
- I love travelling and going out of town and the only time I get to do those is on Saturdays and Sundays.
There. It’s that easy. Join na! I’ll be waiting for your entries until Sunday. :)